Food tip: Mix up those salads & make it more memorable!
1) Octopus with lemon & mixed herb (deli counter)
2) King Jumbo prawns (deli counter)
3) Caesar salad self contained pack, in the fruit & veg section.
Try it yourself & let us know how you get on!.
* Eat Salads for the Fiber
* Add Salads for the Health Benefits of Fruits and Vegetables
* Choose Salads to Get Smart Fats
* Pick Salads to Cut Calories and Increase Satisfaction
It's hard to believe that something we can't even digest can be so good for us! Eating a high-fiber diet can help lower cholesterol levels and prevent constipation.
If you frequently eat green salads, you'll likely have higher blood levels of a host of powerful antioxidants (vitamin C and E, folic acid, lycopene, and alpha- and beta-carotene,) especially if your salad includes some raw vegetables.
Antioxidants are substances that help protect the body from damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals.
So having a salad a few times a week really is a big boost to your health.